The European Association of Innovation Consultants (EAIC), the leading trade association in innovation consulting, has announced the election of its new Executive Board during the Annual General Meeting held on 26-27 June 2023. The elected board members will play a pivotal role in guiding the association’s strategic direction, representing the interests of its members, and driving initiatives to foster growth and innovation within the industry.
The new Board, elected for two years, comprises accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds and extensive experience in innovation consulting:
- Luc Ragon, CEO, Benkei, France – EAIC President
- Xavier Aubry, Founder & Managing Partner, Zaz Ventures, Belgium
- Nathalie Brossier, General Delegate, Association des Conseils en Innovation (ACI), France
- Alicja Grzegorzek, Co-Founder, Polite Europe, Poland
- Irene Larroy, Partner, EY, Spain
- Marie Latour, European Affairs Director, Euro-Funding, Spain
- Louis Papaemmanuel, Managing Partner, My EU Consulting, Belgium
- Virginie Robin, CEO, Euronovia, France
- Diego Soro, Executive Partner, Soros Gabinete, Andorra
- Apostolina (Lina) Tsaltampasi, CEO, OECON Group, Greece
- Eeva Viinikka, Principal Consultant, Spinverse Oy, Finland
- Magdalena Zawadzka, Partner, Crido, Poland
“I strongly believe in Europe and in research & innovation to answer tomorrow’s challenges, the importance of communicating on science and involving citizens, as well as the urgent need to support women entrepreneurship at a global scale.”
Virginie Robin, Euronovia’s CEO
The newly elected Executive Board members will collaborate closely with the association’s secretariat to increase awareness of the benefits that EAIC members deliver to the European research and innovation ecosystem and advance the innovation consulting industry in Europe.
The Executive Board expressed gratitude to the outgoing president Pekka Koponen (Spinverse Oy) and members for their significant contributions and tireless efforts in advancing the goals of EAIC. Their commitment has been instrumental in positioning the association as a prominent voice within the industry.