Euronovia can support you throughout the process of setting up your collaborative or individual European project: Horizon Europe (Clusters, Missions, Partnerships, Eurostars, MSCA, ERC, EIC, EIT, etc.), LIFE, Innovation Fund, Erasmus+, COST, etc.:
- In-depth analysis of the call;
- Relevance of the consortium and support in finding partners;
- Definition of the project’s objectives and support in defining the conceptual and methodological structure;
- Identification of the project's impacts;
- First draft of the Plan for Dissemination and Exploitation including Communication activities;
- Advices on how to stand out in terms of gender, open science and data management;
- Preparation of the budget and annexes.
Once your project has been accepted, Euronovia will help you negotiate with the European Commission and partners:
- Analysis of the evaluation report (ESR);
- Putting partners' administrative information on the online portal (SyGMa);
- Revising and finalising the project based on feedback from the European Commission;
- Support with the implementation of the Consortium Agreement.
Communication and dissemination of results
Euronovia is the partner in charge of the communication and dissemination activities in a number of European projects. This commitment includes:
- Definition of the Plan for the Dissemination and Exploitation, including Communication activities (PEDC);
- Identification of target audiences;
- Listing of communication channels;
- Validation of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to communication and dissemination;
- Creation of communication and dissemination materials (logo, website, brochures, press releases, newsletters, posters, videos, etc.);
- Support for the organisation of events (conferences, trade fairs, workshops, webinars, information days, end-of-project meetings).
Euronovia supports the management of your European project once it has been financed:
- Support in organising the kick-off meeting;
- In-house training on financial rules;
- Preparation of internal reports;
- Help with preparing administrative and financial reporting to the European Commission.
Euronovia regularly organises Horizon Europe training courses tailored to your needs:
- Grant application: Setting up a winning collaborative project;
- Managing a European project effectively.