2022 was filled with many successes for Euronovia and its team. Let’s take a look at the most outstanding events in this best-of article!
Great success for our clients
2022 was marked by great success for projects, such as:
- The ARENAS project on the analysis and responses to extremist discourse, led by Julien Longhi of CY Cergy Paris Université (Horizon Europe, Cluster 2)
- The i-Capital prize won by Métropole Aix-Marseille-Provence, which became the European Innovation Capital with the “Innovating diversity” project (Horizon Europe, EIC)
- The USES2 doctoral training network led by Odile Abraham of the Université Gustave Eiffel (Horizon Europe, Doctoral Network)
- The PermaLIFE project, which will produce insulating materials from dried mycelium, led by Julien Jacquet of PermaFungi (LIFE)
- The 4 winners of the ARISE-PP programme aimed at supporting talented young researchers in Africa: Ahmed Kamara Konate, Etienne Bilgo, Abdallah Mahamat-Nour and Ibrahim Karidio.
Euronovia is partner of two new projects
Two new projects in which Euronovia is a partner were launched in 2022.
DECAGONE aims to demonstrate the potential of ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) technology for the valorization of waste heat in all sectors of European industry (Horizon Europe, Cluster 5). Within the project, Euronovia is leading the activities dedicated to communication and dissemination and supporting the exploitation of results and management.
BioAgora aims to improve the accessibility of biodiversity research results for environmental policy purposes through the creation of the Science Service for Biodiversity (Horizon Europe, Cluster 6). Thanks to its experience in managing European projects, Euronovia contributes to the communication and dissemination of results, as well as to the management of the project.
A consolidated team
Last August, Euronovia officially opened an office in Toulouse, coinciding with the arrival of Maëva Voltz, in charge of communication for the European projects SCORE and BioAgora. She is also involved in European projects grant application, in particular on climate and environmental themes.
Replacing a colleague on maternity leave, Marion Hayaoui is in charge of communication and dissemination actions for the FLOATECH and CO-UDlabs projects. She is also involved in grant application.
Lastly, Daniel Balika, an apprentice consultant, arrived in October. He offers support in European projects grant application, and in the management and communication of projects. He also supports our team in European strategic information monitoring.
(Re)Discover our great team!
Nearly 200 people trained
In 2022, we trained nearly 200 people in grant application.
The training sessions focused in particular on:
- Grant application for Horizon Europe collaborative projects (Clusters and Missions),
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA),
- European Research Council (ERC) grants.
Euronovia is here to assist you in 2023
Do you want to submit a European project in 2023?
Are you looking for a partner in communication and dissemination activities for your project?
Do you want to strengthen your skills in setting up and managing European projects?
Fill in our online form or contact us directly for a customised offer.