This year, Euronovia, your consultant in National, European and International funding, blows its 5th candle. Discover 5 of our highlights… among many more!
1. Our team: 6 collaborators on 3 sites
Euronovia was founded by Virginie Robin in February 2014 and grew rapidly with the recruitment of:
- Marie Prouteau, Consultant in EU grant application and project management, Energy expert and expert evaluator for the Erasmus+ programme;
- Paul Bersans, Consultant in EU grant application and project management, expert in Research Infrastructures and Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions;
- Antoine Verrier, Consultant in SME and innovation funding;
- Sophie Levy, External communication officer;
- Simon Nardin, Consultant in innovation funding, Bpifrance (French innovation agency);
- Bérénice Pereira Estrela, Communication project manager.
Our headquarter office is based in Paris. But we are also located in two French regions: Occitanie (Toulouse and Perpignan), as well as Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (Aix-en-Provence).
2. Grant application: Over 130 EU collaborative projects
In 5 years, we have supported EU grant application of over 130 projects, mostly in the frame of the Horizon 2020 programme, but also Erasmus+, Interreg, COSME and Bpifrance national and regional funds. Our services cover the whole grant application process: analysis of the call, partner search, proposal writing, budget consolidation, proofreading, etc.
We have supported projects of 10 to 96 partners, with budgets up to 22 M€.
3. Our projects: Partner of 7 H2020 projects
Euronovia is also specialised in communication, exploitation of results and management of EU projects.
Today, we are partners of 7 Horizon 2020 projects:
- ORC-PLUS (Energy), from 2015 to 2019 ;
- SOLPART (Energy), from 2016 to 2019 ;
- Next-CSP (Energy), from 2016 to 2020 ;
- ESSIAL (Factories of the Future), from 2017 to 2021 ;
- POLYPHEM (Energy), from 2018 to 2022 ;
- SFERA-III (Infrastructures), from 2019 to 2022 ;
- ESTEEM3 (Infrastructures), from 2019 to 2022, the 3rd stage of the ESTEEM2 project in which we were also partner.
4. 300 clients supported
In 5 years, we have supported more than 300 organisations in their development strategy at National, European and International levels: training, grant application, recruitment and human resources, innovation funding… from both the public (universities, research centres, ministries…) and private sectors (SMEs, start-ups, large companies…).
And we have signed 7 framework contracts related to EU grant application support with:
- the Federal University of Toulouse;
- the Picardy Region;
- the Paris Descartes University;
- Incub’Europe 3 (SME support initiative by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Enterprises);
- the University of Bretagne-Loire;
- the Brittany Region;
- the Pays de la Loire Region.
5. Our expertise in SMEs and Innovation
Over the years, we have strengthened our expertise in Innovation Funding for SMEs and start-ups. In particular, we support them in grant application for national (Bpifrance, iLab Contest, etc.) and European funding (SME Instrument, Eurostars).
Euronovia has become a renowned actor for innovation support! We are members of professional associations (Association of Consultants in Innovation, France Innovation), competitiveness clusters (Aerospace Valley, Medicen) and partners of incubators and accelerators (Wilco, IncubAlliance, Club Génération #Startuppeuse of ESSEC Business School).
You can find our 5 highlights in the video. Let’s keep in touch!