Virginie Robin, CEO of Euronovia, will represent the EAIC at the EARMA annual conference (24-26 April 2023).
Euronovia, founding member of the EAIC
Euronovia is a founding member of the EAIC (European Association of Innovation Consultants). Incubated by the Association of Innovation Consultants, the EAIC gathers 55 companies from 28 different countries and has the following main objectives:
- To represent the voice of European consulting firms specialised in European research and innovation projects;
- To facilitate the exchange of experience and best practices between its members;
- To promote the professionalisation of skills in the grant application and management of European research and innovation projects.
Founding documents of the EAIC
Two documents constitute the founding basis of the EAIC:
- Its Code of Conduct signed by all its members which promotes ethics, good practices, mutual respect and basic rules of competition between consultants; and
- Its Manifesto to support professional project management in the framework of the Horizon Europe program, which has collected 272 signatures to date (and is still open for signature).
Meet Euronovia and the EAIC during the annual EARMA conference
At the annual EARMA (European Association of Research Managers and Administrators) conference to be held in Prague on April 24-26, 2023, Virginie Robin (CEO of Euronovia) will represent the EAIC as co-leader of the Project Management Working Group (PMGT). She will speak in the Project Management session, with a presentation entitled “Recognising Professional Project Management in Horizon Europe” on Tuesday, 25 April at 4:30 pm (CEST). You can find the abstract on the EARMA website.
Euronovia relies on a network of active and recognised partners. You can find them on our dedicated page.