Euronovia is hiring a Senior Consultant in EU funding. Applications are expected before 12 May 2023.
Euronovia is hiring
- Support to EU grant application (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+, etc.): Analysis of the call, Definition of the concept and project objectives with the coordinator, Support to the structuration of the project, Support to writing, Consortium management;
- Support to communication and dissemination of project results: Writing of the Plan for Communication and Dissemination (incl. definition and follow-up of KPIs), Updating the project website, Community management, Communication material, Participation to events etc.;
- Deliver trainings on EU programmes: Grant application, Project management.
You will be working in pairs on the following projects:
- FLOATECH (2021-2024) aims to increase the technical maturity and the cost competitiveness of floating offshore wind energy
- SHORE (2023-2026) will mobilise schools to implement the objectives of the Mission Ocean.
- Master’s degree on EU project management or equivalent
- 3-year experience minimum on EU grant application
- Fluency in French and English
- Writing skills in French and English
- Relational skills
- Adaptability, organisation and rigour
- Team work and networking
- Expertise on the EIC would be an asset
You will join a motivated team with a real diversity of missions, in a progressive and rewarding environment (Permanent contract, telecommuting 2 days a week, participation in transportation costs, days off…).
Desired start date is 1 September 2023. Position based in one of Euronovia’s locations (Paris, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Bayonne).
How to apply?
Applications (resume) to be sent before 12 May 2023 to:
Interviews will take place in French/English in Paris.
In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts in EU funding programmes. With 10 consultants based in Paris and the South of France, we bring our clients the multisectorial expertise they need, associated with the agility of a young and dynamic structure.
Our consultants support the grant application of around 50 projects each year (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+), with a success rate 3 times above the EU average. Euronovia is also a partner in 7 European projects on communication and dissemination of results, as well as project management. We also organise trainings on EU grant application and project management.
In the context of our growth, we are hiring a Senior Consultant, particularly on the research and innovation programme, Horizon Europe.
Euronovia is committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a variety of backgrounds, which we will select through an open and transparent recruitment process.