Euronovia is hiring a Junior Consultant in EU funding. Applications are expected before 30 November 2023.
Euronovia is hiring
- Support to communication and dissemination of project results (energy, environment, innovation ecosystems): Writing of the Plan for Communication and Dissemination (incl. definition and follow-up of KPIs), Updating the project website, Community management, Communication material, Participation to events, etc.
- Support to EU grant application (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+, etc.): Analysis of the call, Support to the definition of the concept and project objectives, Support to the structuration of the project, Support to writing, Consortium management.
- Master’s degree on EU programmes, scientific communication or equivalent
- 1st positive experience on EU grant application/communication/management
- Fluency and writing skills in French and English
- Relational skills and adaptability
- Organisation and rigour
- Team work and networking
You will join a motivated team with a real diversity of missions, in a progressive and rewarding environment (Permanent contract, telecommuting 2 days a week, participation in transportation costs, days off…).
Desired start date is January-March 2024. Position based in one of Euronovia’s locations (Paris, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Bayonne).
How to apply?
Applications (resume) to be sent before 30 November 2023 to:
Interviews will take place in French/English in Paris at the beginning of December.
In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts in EU funding programmes. With 10 consultants based in Paris and the South of France, we bring our clients the multisectorial expertise they need, associated with the agility of a young and dynamic structure.
Our consultants support the grant application of 50 projects each year (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+), with a success rate 3 times above the EU average. Euronovia is also engaged as a partner in 7 European high-impact projects directly linked to major international challenges, such as climate change, energy transition and environmental challenges.
In the context of our growth, we are hiring a Junior Consultant, particularly on the research and innovation programme, Horizon Europe. Euronovia will be a partner in 5 new Horizon Europe projects, starting in 2024.
Euronovia is committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a variety of backgrounds, which we will select through an open and transparent recruitment process.