Euronovia is hiring an intern in EU funding. Applications are expected before 4 July 2023.
- Monitoring of EU Programme news
- Support to EU grant application (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+, etc.)
- Support to communication and dissemination of project results
- Master’s degree on EU project management, european studies, political sciences, or equivalent
- Interest in the fields of research and innovation
- Fluency in French and English
- Writing skills in French and English
- Team work and networking
You will join a motivated team with a real diversity of missions, in a progressive and rewarding environment.
Desired start date is 1 September 2023. Position based in Toulouse.
How to apply?
Applications (resume) to be sent before 4 July 2023 to:
Interviews will take place in French/English in Toulouse.
In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts in EU funding programmes. With 10 consultants based in Paris and the South of France, we bring our clients the multisectorial expertise they need, associated with the agility of a young and dynamic structure.
Our consultants support the grant application of around 50 projects each year (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+), with a success rate 3 times above the EU average. Euronovia is also a partner in 7 European projects on communication and dissemination of results, as well as project management. We also organise trainings on EU grant application and project management.
Euronovia is committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a variety of backgrounds, which we will select through an open and transparent recruitment process.