Euronovia is hiring a Senior Consultant in EU funding. Applications are expected before 31 January 2023.
- Support to EU grant application: Analysis of the call, Definition of the concept and project objectives with the coordinator, Support to the structuration of the project, Support to writing, Consortium management
- Support to communication and dissemination of project results: Writing of the Plan for Communication and Dissemination (incl. definition and follow-up of KPIs), Updating the project website, Community management, Communication material, Participation to events etc.
- Deliver trainings on EU programmes: Grant application, Project management
- Master’s degree on EU project management or equivalent
- 5-year experience minimum on EU grant application
- Writing skills in French and English
- Relational skills
- Adaptability, organisation and rigour
- Team work and networking
- Expertise on the EIC would be an asset
You will join a motivated team with a real diversity of missions, in a progressive and rewarding environment (telecommuting 2 days a week, participation in transportation costs, days off…).
Desired start date is 1st of May 2023. Position preferably based in Paris or Toulouse.
How to apply?
Applications (CV + 3min maximum video describing your motivations would be a plus) to be sent before 31 January 2023 to:
Interviews will take place in French/English in Paris. A practical exercise will be sent to candidates.
In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts in EU funding programmes. With 10 consultants based in Paris and the South of France, we bring our clients the multisectorial expertise they need, associated with the agility/flexibility of a young and dynamic structure.
Our consultants support the grant application of around fifty projects each year (Horizon Europe, LIFE, Erasmus+), with a success rate 3 times above the EU average. Euronovia is also a partner in 7 European projects on communication and dissemination of results, as well as project management. We also organise trainings for public and private actors on EU grant application and project management.
In the context of our growth, we are hiring a Senior Consultant, particularly on the research and innovation programme, Horizon Europe.