The 3rd edition of the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Commission’s flagship event for the future of R&I, will take place on 23 and 24 June 2021. In the context of COVID-19, the EU R&I Days 2021 will be organised in virtual mode.
The major annual event for the future of R&I
On 23 and 24 June 2021, the European Commission is organising the 3rd edition of the European Research and Innovation Days online.
For the third consecutive year, this large-scale event will bring together high-level R&I actors: researchers, entrepreneurs, politicians, stakeholders, citizens, etc.
The aim? Strengthening the dialogue to shape the future of research and innovation in Europe. At the heart of the debates this year: the launch of Horizon Europe and the strengthening of the European Research Area, the post-COVID-19 recovery and the green and digital challenges.
Two components structure the EU R&I Days 2021:
- An event platform with more than 70 online sessions on a wide range of themes and media, during which participants will be invited to contribute;
- A virtual exhibition presenting a selection of the 100 best R&I EU projects.
Registration is free but mandatory, and is open here.
Discover the programme of the EU R&I Days 2021!
This year, the EU R&I Days conference programme is conceived as a platform to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
Participants will be able to :
- Learn through information sessions, roundtables and presentations of the latest ideas from opinion leaders in the field of science and innovation.
- Co-design to find collaborative solutions, with the opportunity to pool each other’s unique experiences and expertise to find solutions to global challenges.
- Network via advanced networking tools to connect with like-minded participants and arrange virtual B2B meetings.
- Interact by raising your hand and speaking in sessions, chatting with experts and participating in live polls.
These actions can take place in different areas such as:
- live sessions,
- the Horizon Europe Village and its 15 “thematic houses”,
- the networking area,
- the European Research and Innovation Exhibition,
- the games zone.
Find the detailed programme right here.
As every year, Euronovia’s expert consultants will actively participate in the EU R&I Days. Join us for an online debate on the future of research and innovation :).
The EU R&I Days are particularly close to our hearts: indeed, in the margins of the 2019 edition, we participated in the launch of the European Association of Innovation Consultants (EAIC). At the heart of the issues: the recognition of professional EU project management. An initiative that will soon celebrate its 2nd birthday!